Saturday, August 17, 2019

"Nothing Odd About A Human Barking Out Of The Car Window"

It's Saturday morning. I Just woke up.

I go outside. The first thing I hear is some kind of barking coming up the road. I look over. Oh..it's just a guy sticking his head out the passenger side window barking! Ok nothing odd about that. So I ignore it looking back at my phone. 

Seriously doesn't phase me or surprise me at all. I carry on with what I'm doing.

You really do get used to this weird stuff when others would be thinking what the hell!?

I Just saw my neighbor. She was coming back from walking her dog. I said you see that guy barking? She said yeah. Ricco her dog barked back at him. She says did he have M.R? I guess that may mean mentally retarded. I said I don't know? I just thought that's another Lewiston weirdo lol.

Then a guy I see all the time walking past where I live who is quiet keeps to himself usually. says to himself out loud "go straight or not?" Then turns right. He usually always goes straight. Guess he decided to be different today and take a different route home. Good for him. Lol.

Strange day already. Kind of quiet out today other than the few odd things I've seen.

Love waking up and seeing weird things. It's great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment